MVN Plant Protein Blends are the premium choice for those desiring improved performance and decreased recovery time during intense training.*
Our vegan protein blend is built on a base of organic biofermented brown rice, which uses an old world process, combining the endosperm and bran from raw sprouted whole grain brown rice, to create an entirely hypoallergenic protein, containing all essential and non-essential amino acids in a perfectly balanced profile. With 12 g of (non soy) raw, whole-grain sprouted, vegan protein per serving, this blend is bioavailable and highly assimilable. It is easy to digest and contains a wide range of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Exceptional taste and digestibility set these formulations apart, as a bioavailable and complete protein containing all essential and non-essential amino acids fortified with tocotrienols and red maca.*
Maca-powered sprouted rice and seeds.
Combined with raw super foods selected for enhanced whole food value and delicious flavor.
We use no fillers, ever. All products are always organic or wildcrafted.
No growth hormones, no antibiotics, no herbicides, no pesticides, no gluten.
All packaging is 100% recyclable.
It’s what you have come to expect from Mattole Valley Naturals.
In This Formula
Organic Sprouted Biofermented Brown Rice
- Easily assimilated and digestible form of potent plant-based protein
- Sprouted to increase protein, vitamins, minerals and important phytochemicals
Organic Chia Seed
- A nutritious source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and valuable minerals*
- Supports cell integrity and healthy cholesterol levels
- Provides the natural mix of Vitamin E tocopherols and tocotrienols
- Anti-oxidants, B-complex vitamins, omega fatty acids and aminos
Organic Raw Hemp Protein
- One of the richest plant sources of protein, omega fatty acids and fiber
- A healthy source of dietary fiber, chlorophyll and minerals including magnesium, iron, zinc and potassium
Organic Gelatinized Red Maca Powder
- Maca’s reputation as a potent enhancer of strength, stamina and libido stretches back into prehistory.*
- Prized in Peru for its antioxidant and adaptogenic properties.
Directions:Mix 4 tbsp in a glass with 4-8 ounces of your favorite beverage of choice (e.g. water, juice, skim milk). 4 tbsp, 1 to 3 times a day.
||7 x 12 x 4 in
Bulk Bag – 5 lb | $159.95
Canister – 454g | $39.95
Single Serving – 30g | $3.50