Whey Protein - Matcha
Protein-Dense Whole Food Nutrition as Nature Intended
Mattole Valley Naturals Grassfed Whey Protein comes from south Australian cows that graze grass year round and are not treated with growth hormones (rBST) or antibiotics, ever. South Australia is a temperate climate zone, which allows the dairy cows to roam the open, pesticide-free pastures throughout all seasons.
Most commercial whey powders are high-heat-treated, acid-flushed and stripped of vital nutrients, creating an imbalanced, acidic “whey isolate,” that is frequently contaminated with synthetic additives, chemical detergents and heavy metals. As a result, most whey products are difficult to digest and contain an array of unhealthy sweeteners and artificial flavors to mask their acidic aftertaste.
MV Naturals Whey Protein is low-temperature-processed and microfiltrated, which retains many of the fragile immune factors and nutrients present in raw milk. This gentle, minimalist procedure leaves our whey protein loaded with the ideal blend of easily-absorbed amino acids, anti-inflammatory immune factors and metabolism-boosting peptides, along with potent antioxidants and alkaline minerals.
The bottom line is that we hand craft our whey products from cows that allow for the most premium, clean source of non-GMO, grassfed whey protein available on the market. We choose low-glycemic, natural sweeteners and superfoods selected for enhanced nutritional value and outstanding flavor to further enhance your user experience. The result is a deliciously pure product so clean you taste and feel the difference.
We use no fillers, ever. All products are always organic or wildcrafted.
No growth hormones, no antibiotics, no herbicides, no pesticides, no gluten.
All packaging is 100% recyclable.
It’s what you have come to expect from Mattole Valley Naturals.
View full product details
In This Formula
Native Whey Protein Concentrate
- Native whey protein, biologically active and non-denatured
- Not a by-product of cheese manufacturing
- The full range immune modulating and regenerative protein components naturally present in raw milk*
- An available source of the glutathione precursor covalent bonded cysteine
- Lactoferrin, immunoglobulins, bovine serum albumin, active peptides and growth factors
- From disease-free, pesticide-free, chemical-free, hormone-free and GMO-free, natural grass pasture fed, udderly happy cows
Organic Chef Grade Bourbon Vanilla
- Pure organic shredded vanilla bean
JAS Certified Organic Green Tea Matcha Powder
- Matcha is largely considered as the “superior” form of Green Tea in the Orient for its vitalizing and health promoting effects*
- High in catechins, a potent and beneficial antioxidant
- Contains L-theanine, which promotes calm and boosts memory and concentration. Users experience none of the usual side-effects of stimulants such as nervousness and hypertension associated.
- Provides substantial quantities of Potassium, Vitamins A & C, Iron, Protein, and Calcium.
Pure Birch Xylitol
- Sustainably harvested from birch forests
- Occurs naturally in many fruits and vegetables, and produced daily in the human body
- Low glycemic index
Organic Coconut Sugar
Directions: Mix 4 tbsp in a glass with 4-8 ounces of your beverage of choice (e.g. water, juice, skim milk). 4 tbsp, 1 to 3 times a day.
||7 x 12 x 4 in
Bulk Bag – 5 lb | $159.95
Canister – 454g | $39.95
Single Serving – 25g | $3.50